Monday, February 25, 2008

Long time since I wrote anything...

Hey all people, it's me again!
I know I havn't been writing so much and reason for that is due to alot of other stuff around.

As most of you know, Gabriels operation went PERFECT!
And we are sooooooo happy for that for sure.
Now he is back on track with all whats around it for sure.
He has 4 teeth and we dont know but lest say around 3-5 teeth more close to come.
Guess he has like popcorn effect in his mouth at the moment hehe .. poor little kid... has to hurt for sure..

What more... well we during the same time as the spending our days and nights in the hospital we as well manage to pack everything and we now as well have moved all things from the old appartment to the new one in Edificio Rosa (The Pink Building/House).
Oh yeah... it is ... it's PINK for sure.. yack.. :) But then again the apartment is nice.
Typical old "Madeirian" furniture, heavy/strong dark once.. except the damn beds.
Yepp .. we moved from one apartment that had the bed from hell and moved into another one with almost the same problem.
But I kind of fixed it.. it's more silent now then it was when we moved in.
Why do this types of beds have to be like this? Too old? Or does it just come with the package like IKEA's things we use to say.. always a screw or something missing eh?

Oh well it's almost fixed and my wife has done a outstanding job fixing the place up during the days at the same time dealing with Gabriel.
Most stuff now is on it's place, still some small things to deal with but it will be fixed as well for sure.

We as well now has both TV installed and got internet... Hurray!


What else, well I have been working most of the time now and been a lot of problem in the office but I hope now it's been sorted out.
Going to see if we can make a deal with the internet provider we have today to cut some costs since the internet connectin we have a 8Mbit link costs ALOT!
So we now going to have 2 meetings .. one with the old provider we had before then we changed to the one we have today due to the old one was too expencive.
Now let's see if there might be changes in their prices again.

So if there is .. we might change back to the old once again.. and I guess that will be a lot of work as well, I just hope our provider that we have today can come up with a good price so we will keep them.

Ope it all anyways will turn out to be good.

I as well have contacted the tech boss at the provider we have today to hope they might donate/support me with a link so I can put up a webserver to host a new thing I'm working on.
Dont know if he had the time to read it yet since I know he has been very busy last week.
But I hope that might turn into something nice... when it's all done I can tell you what it is..

Then what more has been happening.. well Gabriel turned 8 months today! HURRAY FOR HIM! How he did that was with a shit in his pants.. making mornign problems for my wife for sure.. poop in the bed and outside the diper and yeah .. seems like it was a big mess fore sure.. :)

Soon it will be time to put him in the day care center as well.. both me and my wife knows we need to do it but at the same time we dont want to :)
Feels so strange to leave him there.. but we need to do it soon so my wife can go back to work as well.

Oh well, I guess I can write forever since there is prolly alot that I have missed now as well.
But now I have to quit and get back to whatever I was doing :)

Hope I will write soon again..

1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

hahaha Yes he became 8 months with a big shit in his pants for sure :-)
Love you a lot sweet honebunny hehe ;-)