Monday, March 17, 2008

I just love my son!

Well that is what I just wanted to say, I JUST LOVE MY SON more then anything on this planet.
Well of course I love my wife as much as my son, and I bet she does the same :)

So here is some I LOVE YOU MY SON pictures:


I love you when you are an "alien".


I love you when your taking a bath.


I love you when your crying.


I love you when you have your "Dont mess with me" look.


I love you when your are trying to eat a sandwish and having a strange face.


I love you when you are sooooooooooooo happy.


I love you when your just happy.


I love you when you are happy after a meal.


I love you when you where happy in the hosptial.


I love you when you had a hat on your head.


I love you when you had another hat on your head.


I love you when you had yet another hat on your head.


I love you when you had another hat on your head.


I love you when you looked so helpless in the hospital.


I love you when you are sleeping.


I love you when you just had lunch.


I love you when you just had that "Like I Care" face in the hospital.


I love you from you where newborn until forever.


I love you when we are on the train.


I love your with me on the train sleeping.


I love you when your playing around.


I love you when you have your "poop" face.


I love you when you have your party hat on.


I love you when I see you sleeping in the hospital.


I love you when I see your tired in the hospital.


I love you when your trying to crawl.


I loved you when you where with us in our wedding.


I love you when you have your -"what are you doing" look.


I love you when you are sitting in your spaceship.


I love you when you can show everyone your feet!


Yes... I just love him sooooooo much!

2 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

Så himla vackert. Därför jag älskar dig mest av allt och därför jag skaffade det finaste någonsin med just dig!

Anonymous said...

såg att meddelandet gick fram..jag är ju som sagt yrkesskadad när det gäller stavningar...hehe...kramizar till er.....Glad Påsk! önskar fru hagman med familj