Monday, March 31, 2008

One week to go!

Oh yes... one week to go then my mom will come to the island.
Going to be so nice to see her again, and so nice for her to see us, especially my son.
Don't know what we will do while she is here but, going to be relaxed and walk around in the town.
Go out and eat some Espetada or something.

Yumm yumm ..

As well I got to work late today well some minutes late.
Been a long time since i came to work after 8.
Normal day is I wake up at 6.30-40 and take a shower.
Then I cuddle some with my son and the around 7.20 - 7.30 I walk to work.
Takes me about 10-15 minutes.
It's just so nice to be in the office a bit early to check emails and see so everything works ok before the rest walk into the office.
Just sit outside with a cup of coffee and relax, until all the noice begins.

well that is a normal day for me .. now my "alarm" clock didn't wake up so I suddenly woke up at 7.40..
Hehe .. well my son is the best alarm clock a dude can ask for and he is all mine!

EDIT:
Yes sorry, of cause he is not just MINE :) it's my wifes as well doooh :)
Sorry about that hehe :) Loooove you !

2 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

No, his a little bit mine as well :-)
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

HA HA There you have a nice alarm clock :D You should need som late mornings to rest man!!

Kim @ Madeira