Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bad Canneloni, or?


Yesterday was hell to be honest.
Spent most of the night to yesterday in the damn toilet.
Both me and my wife was really bad and I guess it was the Canneloni we ate, but according to my wife that was the best Canneloni ever hehe.

Well anyways I went to work at 7 in the morning kind of ok.
Could been better, but I felt I was feeling ok.

Worse part was that I was not feeling so good during the day.
Feel like i had a cold, and since I might know what will happen when I eat someting I did not do that.
Well I had 1 banana in the afternoon kind of just before I was going to pick up my son from school.

I called my friend to pick me up to go and pick up my son and go direct home.
So nice to be home but omg I felt like SHIT.
And seems like my wife did the same for a short time but as well it turned out that it was getting better and better (for her).

For me, well I got fever and was just staying in one position.
So I tried at around 18.00 to take my son to sleep.
Turned out tha I was sleeping and he was sitting there playing or someting.
My wife came in and told me to go to bed and she took over hehe.
Well, spend kind of sleeping from 19.00 - 06.40 with some breaks going up and check my son that had some dreams or someting.

What a nice day. Could been worse but could been faaaaaaaaaar better.

Today I feel better, my stomach aint super but it's ok.
Guess I will be a bit more active today compair yesterday for sure.

Well time to order some books and be happy again? :D

Did I tell you we will spend Xmas in Madeira? :D

0 comments: