Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Projects?

Hey there,

Well, today I have been thinking alot about my future and things like that.
Erhm, yeah I can think? I think tihi..
Anyways .. so what the hell should I do? Well atm I will try to learn some new things to secure me up a bit more and will try to digg deeper with databases.
Have not worked so much with it except some php/mysql but I seen that I need to learn a bit more about MS SQL of some kind and another thing I wanna try out a bit is Exchange server.
Not that I like Microsoft that much, but I feel like that is some good things to learn.

But I think I will putt that in my comming project box for now and have a look on that box after my mom has been here.

Well now its time to meet up with my little kid and my wife and have a coffee then it's home and relax.

0 comments: