Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad father?

That is the feeling I have today after K spent her time in the Centro da saude Bom Jesus with our son since 8 this morning until lunchtime.
He had fever since Monday except Wednesday then it was all OK and he went to school.
So we have been thinking of taking him to the doc, but then again it is just the teeth (2 big once at the same time) and doc will only tell us to give him Benuron.
We have been that road so that is I guess why do it again.

Next time my son.. I will take you to the doc directly for sure.

He had a "basic" ear infection on the left ear.
FFS! I just blame myself here for sure. Fucking hell. Poor G had to suffer so much due to the stupidity of thinking something else.
Well I guess it has been both teeth pain and ear at the same time but, just don't feel so good.

Anyways, so after spending in the hospital for about 4 hours and we got that news it just did not stop there.
K came home, the elevator was all fucked up so I had to go home quick to walk all the damn stairs up.
The elevator had some problems during this month and seems like it is not getting better.
Well it was nice for once to have a real lunch at home.
This last couple of months been more or less stress lunches, max 20 mins lunch today I had 50 then Carlos picked me up and took me down for a quick coffee and then work.
So even if it seems like a very shitty day it is now, all ok.

G will be getting his medicine and become better and it is Friday today!! So 2 days with my family all alone! :)

1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

You are the best daddy ever, for sure. I dont know anyone that spends so much time with there children and family as you. Other fathers rather go golfing or partying or something.
Our first big mistake as parents, next time we know better.
And soon Gabriel will be just fine.
Love ya, kisses!!