Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Toystore!

Yesterday even if both me and G been home sick we had to take a walk outdoors to get at least some fresh air. I as well needed to get some more painkillers/panodol.
We walked down the street from our house that leads to the center of town.
On the side there there is something new that has opened: A TOY STORE!

Hey what is wrong with you? You might say.
Well reason for this is this island dont have a freaking normal toy store.
Here most of the toys are either sold in a supermarket next to the glue or carparts.
Or it is sold in a bookstore or something like that.
So the main thing they dont have is Toys.

This store is someting else for sure, they have ONLY toys!
Amazing, and well I love to get my son things for sure. Not spoiling him but you know just to give him something new to play with or whatever.
And since he has been sick and all right? :)

I got him a Spiderman "doll" and a small car (not too small I know I know...)
And I got him a set of strange balls that he LOVES to play with.
Then some boxes he likes to play with too, you put them on each other and so on.
Simple things but he loves it for sure.

Whats next, I heard that a Swedish store will open here on the Island as well.
IKEA, well I dont belive it until, I see it. Now if that will happen.

Anyways, back to work from a small coffee break. Time to deal with monitoring the IP traffic again for the phones and so on.

Lajturz!

0 comments: