Friday, June 13, 2008

Chickenpox? Nooooooo

So today around 16.00 we got to our new "baby" doctor.
She spoke/understood english very good, as our doc before did as well but this one I think was a bit better. The good part with the new doc is that she as we heard is around a bit more then the one we had before.

Down here is it kind of normal for the "better" doctors to work in the hospital and after that work they have their own place as well.
So from what I heard the doc we had before was working some times in the hospital until late afternoons then went to his own clinic and worked until maybe 4-5 in the morning.
The problem we had was that most of the time we had an appointment so late at night, sometimes it was at 21.00 and over that and I think that is not working out so good.

If something happens to my son I need to have the doc closer.
If something happens to my son I can just call a number and be at the doc within an hour.
If something happens to my son and I can't have that I will never forgive myself.


Oh well, to the topic.
Chickenpox = FAIL!
It was not Chickenpox according to the doctor.
And guess she is right since nothing happend so far with the damn spots in his face.
But there is someting that i dont remember the name of that lives in beds, dust, carpets, cloth and so on that is kind of a "invisible bug"? hehe.. that took a bite of my son.
Or a few I might say.

So according to the doc that is normal and there is nothing we can do.
Well dont know about that but tomorrow moring I will start with put all damn bad things in the washing machine and vacume and clean clean clean alot.
She told me that it can help maybe a little bit but during this "moist-heat" they are groing alot that is why we notice it more now.

Oh well, they shall burn in hell and stay there I say! Oh yes!

So no chickenpox = Start in nursery again.
So 2 days K was home with him since we didnt get a time before this and well did not call the doc before yesterday :) So now she will be back to work too.

Well better safe the sorry I say.

And one thing I say more is good night good flight (well some did not have a good flight hahahahahaha, evil-eye).

0 comments: