Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip to the doctor and "Box party"

So we went down to the doctor.
Gabriel was feeling kind of nice when we walked down.
A lot of things to look at on the way down so that was good.
Came in to clinica de sé, went up to the 2nd floor turned right, down the stairs and we where finlay there.
The doc was a bit late and there where a lot of other people waiting.
I didnt have a booked time, since she just told me to come down at 15.00 so I was a bit scared that I have to wait a loooooooooong time for this visit.
The doc came after a 20 mins waiting.
Gabriel didnt look too good, was very sleepy and tired (was thinking oh no, now the fever will come back).
Well he was very silent and just looked at people around.
We just had to wait for a bit more then 40 mins then the doc called us in for a quick checkup for FREE! *FREEBEEEEEEEEEE* (no 50€ there hehe, thank you so much for that I must say!)
She didnt find anything at all!!!!
Oh shit, so dont know how this night will be I said.
Well keep him "comfy and use Ben-u-Ron" when the fever gets to much.
And if he has fever at wednesday call me and come by again please.

So I said thank you and walked away.
Went to work to give him some food.
K took a break from work and gave him some sandwish :)

I took the package we ordered from sweden with some "sill and other things" for Friday "Midsummer day".
Can just say that was so worht to get that box :)
We got home and I opened it.
Gabriel liked the "fisk bullar" can and he LOVED the box!




1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

Vår lilla plutt kan ta kartongen så tar jag fiskbullarna och sillen ;-)