Friday, June 13, 2008

Next week?

Soooooooooooooooooo?!
Friday today hehe kind of nice.
Going to the doctor just before 16.00 to see if my son has "chickenpox" (cool name eh?).
After that, I hope I can go home and get some rest and spend it with my family.
Just got the "klient login" side on the ip-phones working again.
Hurray, problem now is that seems like somehow they put all test services in nightmode *sigh*
Guess I have to wait until Monday for me to make some tests?

Now the big question, since my son might have the "kluck kluck pox" who will next week stay home with him? Me or my wife?
If it is my wife I can still make some tests, but if they need her for the billing run we will have here I guess I have be home and not do any tests.

But, we will see. Now I will spend my coffee break outside actully having a coffee and relax a bit.

0 comments: