Monday, May 19, 2008

I WILL NOT GIVE UP! (end of 2nd day)

So, what was the difference this time that made it so fucking hard to stop?
I have not smoked more then before, kind of less then before and still I feel like..

Oh well I wont complain so much, well maybe a bit but as my wife said, you can take a smoke if you want to.
HELL NO! Never ever will I give up this now when I just started (err sounds strange but started to stop smoking lolz).

Just hope I can sleep tonight.
My wife is already a sleep, she was tired like mad and I do understand her for sure.
Just hope I wont wake up with a "cant breathe" look on my face again and try to get some air.
Scary things yesterday night for sure.

So what about today.
Well I had to get to work kind of too early due to I had the damn door key since the stupid guard was not in his place when we left the office this Saturday.
Then I came to the office and put on some coffee, I notice shit I can't do the mornings as I used to. :(

So small change, taking a coffee without the smoke.
Scary, but it works.

We still have phone problems in the office.
Well VERIZON the bastards have the problem to transfer calls from Sweden to Portugal.
So today we still had the echo and "we can only hear ourself not the customers" problem.
With my starting mood, I just felt like tell this ******* bastards to ******* off and route the damn calls to the best link they have.
I know they have some good link around for sure! We had this "common" problem for a long time now and kind of got some bad rude damn emails from them telling me that if we are not happy with this we can find another operator and leave XZB.
Well I would LOVE to, but don't want that mess in my face now, too much other things going on.

Just hope I will hear some of the news I have been waiting for.
The time goes too fast now and I think it is for sure time to think. (sound funny, I think lol)

Oh well, I think tomorrow will be a better day, then the day after is like a "friday" since I will be home with my son on Thursday (due to PH).

Hmmm he is not sleeping so good now, going to make some more "milk" for him and then go to sleep myself.

See you tomorrow.

0 comments: