Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yet another weekend is over...

.. and a new week starts.
Looking forward for this week, even if maybe it doesn't have anything yet to give me.
But still I guess there might be.

I ended last week at work with a nice clean reinstalled Windows 2003 server.
This one was the one that got all fucked up in the office some weeks ago and made a terrible mess.
Learning by doing I say.

Well now that server is back online and work now as a DC slave as the other one was before but with some Google and useful books I could easy turn it to master and delegate the control back :)

So this week will be put some effort to do something nice with it.
And empty box is not working :)

and who knows else what will turn up this week? I just hope I get some answers soon.

Now it's bed time :)

0 comments: