Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday and final for the Eurovision Song bla bla..

Oh yeah, it is.
Saturday night and so nice.
Been a good day, with a walk downtown for some "lunch".

Yesterday my wife bough some nice fresh shrimps (1 kilo) :)
And today we ate them, so good and tasty.

And now she is looking on the final of Eurovision song contest.
I can just say that I don't like that contest at all.
Well used to be maybe good don't remember so much but since I hear all the songs behind my back it's hard to miss what at least sounds bad or good.
So far I can just say that maybe been 2 songs that at least sounds like a "schlaaager!" :)
The rest is either just terrible singers or very retarded people that just are happy to be on a stage but looks totally lost while they are trying to make some sort of noise.
Well don't know what to say so I leave it like that since I should not care so much I guess but lol, so hard to not to think something when you hear it and then turn around and see either a damn doll screaming to some "dance music" or whatever or you have some strange Spanish dude having a kid guitar and well I rest my case.

I didn't say that "Digeeloooo Diggeleeeej" was spec. good either. haha ..

Oh well, next week a lot of things that I had in my mind might be solved.
Either it will be good or good.
It can't just turn bad. (I hope?)


Anyone sorted out that 1+1=4 thread I wrote about yet? If not, think some more.


Ciao

0 comments: