Thursday, April 17, 2008

Alot of things that is going on.

Hey there,

This week has been mad.
Been alot of things to both do and think about for sure.

Our company has bought a customer database that was over 60000 new customer.
And to that we had to get alot more people to the office.
Everything so far has gone very smoothly and I guess it will continue to do so since we are a very good team here.

But it has been alot of installations of new computers and phones and all the other things to it with accounts and so on.
During may we will get 3 more people and I think 1 more in June.

We are growing like mad.

And to all that now it seems like summer has started to arrive.
Kinf of like summer, but for now I would like so much to spend a summer in Sweden.

Next week our son will start 3 hours a day in the nursery for full next week and the week after that he will be there more or less full time.
Scarry........

In my opinion I must say that I don't like it at all, but well at least he didn't have to be there since he was only 5 months.
I would tho prefere if it was around 1.5 years or 2 :)
I guess the operation he had helps alot as well to think that I just want to have him safe at home.

I guess leaving your baby/kid to a stranger is the parents worse nightmare.
But I think at the same time it's all good for him to meet new people and to get used to it for sure.

Anyways, it will all just be good in the end. That I'm very sure about!

So more things? Yeah maybe but won't yet tell you ;-P (a lot of secrets now :) )

1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

Yes this is a nightmare. Gabriel will probobly do fine, but what about ME???? ;-) Kisses love