Friday, April 4, 2008

PISSED OFF!


Oh yes, today it's Friday and a day like that everyone should be kind of happy its weekend and shit like that, right?
Well I'm not, to be honset I'm kind of pissed off.
And I just need to write something since I can't directly talk about it with someone.

Then I guess I got all your attention like, oh why is he angry.
well the only thing I can write here about it is.

I got an email this morning that I should prolly been reading in the afternoon that I hoped was a very happy email but it was not.

Then I had a short talk with someone today that kind of "in a terrible polite way" asked if I maybe could help with something that is a very NO NO.

And there is something else that just happen to piss me off even more but wont write about it atm.
I might do it later but now I'm just to agry.

so today is the day to say PISS OFF AND JUST LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE day. (Kind of).

Anyways, yes it's Friday and I will be on vacation from Monday -> Monday the week after since my mome will come here.
At least I have something to look forward to at the moment.


Anyone that maybe can please teleport me back home for a while?


At the moment I just can share with you all that I just want to got back.



















FFSKKTHNXBYEBYE

1 comments:

Stefan said...

Ja jag säger ingenting utan bara nickar medstämmande =)) hoppas vädret blir bättre på din semester

/S