Friday, April 25, 2008

Summer

Oh yeah, summer is for sure arriving soon here.
This weekend and start of next week will be warm like mad (dont like it too much tho) but it will be around 24-26 and sun.
Then it will go down to around 23 and part clouds.
That is something I like for sure.

So soon weekend again and I haven't been writing shit.
Been very busy with a lot of things.

I had a meeting 2 days ago that was very nice but, will see what will happen with all the information I got so far.
I hope it will be as I want else, I guess I have to think about something else for sure.
Everything is about the future for me nowdays. Well I don't want to live in the past as some people are :)
Always good to think at least 1 step in front.

My son has spent now 1 week in the nursery and everything went so good.
He is happy to be there to see/play with other kids and so on.
And is awalys happy when his dad comes home from work :)
Next week my wife will stat to work in the office again from 12 - 18 and I will work almost as normal 8 - ~16.30 due to she will drop our son in the nursery and I will pick him up before 17.00
Seems like a good plan.

See if something speciall will happen this weekend ;)

Oh well, back to reality. *poff*

1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

Dont forget to also live in the moment ;-)
Love ya darl.