Friday, April 4, 2008

Weekend and vacation..

YEY!

This is going to be so needed.
First now the vacation finaly started, and then I will continue it with a nice sweet vacation when my mom will come here.
This is going to be soooooooooo nice!

I must say that today it has been the almost worse day since I came to Madeira but it will end up really good since I will now go and meet up my wife and our son.
So kind of everyday can be bad but it always ends up to something very good!


But I have a very good feeling that something very good will soon happen, it's all about ... :)

2 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

YEEYY!! Vacation, finally. Love ya, kisses.

Stefan said...

Jaha ja du det låter ju trevligt att ni får semester nu lagom tills jag kommer ner men vi kanske kan ta en sväng ut till nästa helg om mamma sitter barnvakt =) ha det gött

Stefan