Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yet another weekend.

So yet another weekend is soon over even if it just started.
Strange how fast some things can go.
You have 5 days that you work and only 2 days for trying to get back to a normal life.
Still it feels like you have 3 days of a week.
Some people say, why are you complaining? I'm not.
Well get a baby and you for sure will find out.
All you want to do is spend as much time as you want with your kid since you know that one day you will wake up and he/she wont be there (as it was before).
And to have a week rushed like that, spec here on this island where you are "alone" it's kind of sad sometimes.
Why? Well I'm not just thinking about myself. I'm thinking more about my sons grandparents and the rest of the friends around that is not on this island.
Well maybe the friends dont want to be around 24/7 to see our son but I know that at least they would like to see him form time to time.

So this is why I think it's sad/bad/Fucked up that the time goes so fast or at least that I think it does ;-P

So this weekend has been as always relaxed.
Been with my wife and our son just going out for some walks and had a coffee and food at some places, else it just has been very relaxed.

Tomorrow it's Sunday and last day for our son before he starts the introduction of the nursery.
And just got a paper from them with "things" to bring for our son.
was not a list that both me and my wife was thinking.
WTF! So much stuff?

Well my wife has wrote some things about it here:
http://pucko73.blogspot.com/2008/04/arg-argare-argast.html
In Swedish tho but when you see the list I guess you will understand abit of it.
We will pay about 330€ a month for him to be there.
And from my point of view I would say that is 3 times as much as what we pay for a nursery in Sweden.
And half of the "list" we have to get for him.

I understands that we need to bring things that is just for him like dipers and some cream and so on. But blankets and other things for the bed? and food and so on.
It feels like we pay 330€ just for the person that will take care of him not for the place it self since we have to bring almost everything.

Fine that they have brand new toys there since its a new open place but if I can cut down 2/3 of the price to bring all Gabriels things I'm all up for it for sure!

Well well.. that is my irritation for today, and it just sucks!

I as well got some "good" news this weekend too, that for the moment I can't share with you at all, so there is no point of even write this damn sentence right?
Well I do it be cause I can.
Teaser! Oh yes!

Well Ic an just say this, I got an email from someone that I hope will turn to something good for the future.

;P

1 comments:

Enligt mig. said...

Meeee to!! And f..k the nursery ;-) Hihi kisses